Visual Ergonomics in a virtual world: Lighting assessments conducted in cyberspace. International Ergonomics Association Triennial Congress. Virtual Conference, based in Vancouver, Canada. 14- 18 June 2021.
Are you overwhelmed by the volume of technical information in journals and on the Internet?
Do you have trouble working out the difference between good and bad information?
I can help you translate technical knowledge into practice, and present it in a format that you and your workers can easily understand.
Examples of projects I have assisted with include:
- Guidelines for setting up a computer for visual comfort.
- Lighting guidelines for a control room.
- Advice for staff eye protection within a neonatal hospital unit.
- Appropriate lighting for administering colour vision tests.
- Occupational Optometry Guide (published by the Optometry Australia).
- Working comfortably in the consultation room – resources for practice owners/managers and resources for employees (Practice Notes published by Optometry Australia).
Please contact me to explore how I can help you and your business.
Conferences + Seminars.
Here are the conferences and events that I will be speaking at in 2021:
Visual Ergonomics Lighting Workshop. International Ergonomics Association Triennial Congress. Virtual Conference, based in Vancouver, Canada. 14- 18 June 2021.
Previous seminars and conferences from the past few years:
WEBINAR: You can’t see!!!! Who’s responsible – the worker or the workplace? Or both? Australian Institute of Health and Safety (AIHS). North west Sydney / Central Coast safety group.
WEBINAR: Working from Home Resources Launch – Human Factors & Ergonomics Society of Australia online professional development event