Blue light and LED – Fact or fake news? Webinar hosted by the Australian Institute of Health & Safety (AIHS) (formerly Safety Institute of Australia (SIA)).
I can work with individuals and their managers to help solve visual ergonomics issues in the workplace. Some of the issues I have assisted with include:
- Discomfort associated with glare from artificial lighting and from windows.
- Headaches and visual discomfort when using visual displays.
- Modifications to work/workstations to cater for people with vision difficulties.
- Setting up visual display technology at workstations to enable good work flow.
- Arrangement of furniture and equipment within an office to enable good workflow and good lines of sight.
Here is an article describing how I assisted a lady with low vision (caused by keratoconus) to modify her workstation to improve work flow.
Long J (2011) Users of assistive technology also require assistance with ergonomics.
Conferences + Seminars.
Here are the conferences and events that I will be speaking at in 2020:
Previous seminars and conferences from the past few years:
“Eye protection from blue light” at the Safety Institute of Australia (SIA) National Health & Safety Conference 2019, Sydney, 22-23 May 2019.